What does an Arts and Creative Industries Business Growth Package look like?
The Arts and Creative Industries Business Growth Package is designed to support Torres Strait businesses that rely on ‘creativity’ as their primary source of value.
This includes those seeking to build a business based on traditional arts and culture as well as those looking to develop other ‘creative’ businesses in six creative industries segments including: music, visual and performing arts; film, television and radio; architecture and design; advertising and marketing; software and digital content; and writing and publishing
To be successful, an applicant will need to meet all eligibility criteria, demonstrate that their business idea is (or has the potential to be) commercially-viable and provides value-add to the Arts and Creative Industries in the Torres Strait Region. They will also need to demonstrate that they have the necessary skills to run the business.
The assessment of commercial viability may include recommendations for business support.
You will receive written notification from the TSRA about whether or not your application is successful and feedback can be provided upon request.
Applications opened on 3 July 2017.
Before submitting an application you should read:
- the Arts and Creative Industries Business Growth Package guidelines,
- the Arts and Creative Industries Business Growth Package FAQ,
- use the "A business or a hobby?" tool provided by business.gov.au that has been designed specifically for those in the Arts and Creative Industries.
Your application should be submitted either:
- Electronically by logging into the online application form, or
- Emailing the application form to email@example.com, or
- By printing the application form, completing it, and providing two unbound copies of your application to:
Economic Development Programme
Torres Strait Regional Authority
PO Box 261
Thursday Island QLD 4875
All enquiries relating to the application kit, or questions about the application process, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not have ready access to email, or are having difficulties completing or submitting the online forms, you may telephone the Economic Development Program in the TSRA for assistance on (07) 4069 0700.