Effective and efficient management of the Major Infrastructure Programme and the Trust activities in partnership with stakeholders and the elected membership.
- Working with stakeholders to identify critical infrastructure needs for the region.
- Advocating with Australian, State and Local government counterparts for investment to align with regional infrastructure needs.
- Empowering local communities by maximising Indigenous employment.
- Advocating for adequate, culturally appropriate, and affordable housing.
- Supporting safe and accessible community infrastructure and land and sea communication systems.