The 2022 Common Funding Round is now closed.
Grant funding is available for Torres Strait Islander and Aboriginal incorporated organisations or individuals from the Torres Strait region, including the Northern Peninsula Area communities of Bamaga and Seisia.
The TSRA is now accepting applications to the 2022 Common Funding Round for projects to be undertaken between 1 July 2022 and 30 June 2023. Applications are being accepted for the following programmes:
- - Culture Art and Heritage Programme (grants above $5,000 up to $25,000)
- - Healthy Communities Programme (grants above $5,000)
- - Safe Communities Programme (grants above $5,000)
TSRA has funded grant writers to assist applicants with their Common Funding Round grant applications.
To access a grant writer contact:
- - Healthy and Safe Communities Programme – Kerry Dixon on (07) 4069 0714 or by email at Kerry.Dixon@tsra.gov.au
- - Culture Arts and Heritage Programme – Anna Drummond on (07) 4069 0748 or by email at Anna.DRUMMOND@tsra.gov.au
If you are having difficulty applying online please contact the TSRA on (07) 4069 0700 or email Grant.APPLICATIONS@tsra.gov.au
Your application must be received by 5pm (QLD Time), Thursday 21 April 2022.
Please make sure that you download and read the Grant Opportunity Guidelines before you commence your application
Please note there are no grants for Native Title Prescribed Bodies Corporate in this Common Funding Round. The TSRA will cease its Native Title services on 30 June 2022 and from 1 July 2022, Native Title services will be delivered by Gur A Baradharaw Kod Torres Strait Sea and Land Council (GBK).