The 2022 Common Funding Round is now closed.
Culture Art and Heritage Programme (grants above $5,000 up to $25,000)
The TSRA is now accepting applications to the 2022 Common Funding Round for projects to be undertaken between 1 July 2022 and 30 June 2023.
Eligible projects under this programme include:
- - Projects locally managed that benefit the whole community e.g. festivals and events, language projects, recording local stories and songs.
- - Production costs to develop traditional and contemporary art forms e.g. art and craft, song, dance.
- - Local artists travelling to workshops or key cultural and arts events e.g. dance festival, or arts skills development in any art form or cultural learning.
- - Costs of hosting a visiting artist to build local skills e.g. professional fees, training fees, accommodation, travel and living costs.
- - Production costs for projects and events such as lighting, sound, rental of equipment, hire of venues, costuming, design fees, and promotional brochures.
- - Purchasing of materials that are part of the project e.g. wood form-making for instruments/carvings, paint, canvas, framing, crates for transporting art.
- - Training for artists and project managers e.g. marketing or management skills.
- - Cost for touring of artwork to exhibitions.
- - Advertising costs for the promotion of an exhibition or event.
- - Small capital items that are a necessary part of an artistic or cultural project.
- - The conservation of restoration of artefacts, photographs, written histories of significance, display of historical material, archiving of heritage materials, family histories or similar.
TSRA has funded grant writers to assist applicants with their Common Funding Round grant applications.
To access a grant writer contact:
- - Culture Arts and Heritage Programme – Anna Drummond on (07) 4069 0748 or by email at Anna.DRUMMOND@tsra.gov.au
If you are having difficulty applying online please contact the TSRA on (07) 4069 0700 or email Grant.APPLICATIONS@tsra.gov.au
Your application must be received by 5pm (QLD Time), Thursday 21 April 2022.
Please make sure that you download and read the Grant Opportunity Guidelines before you commence your application