Culture Art and Heritage Programme (grants of $5,000 up to $25,000)
Applications for the TSRA’s Common Funding Round for 2021 through the TSRA Culture, Arts and Heritage Programme are now closed.
The next TSRA Common Funding Round will open for applications in early 2022.
Eligible projects under this programme include:
- Significant and Milestone Events
- Career development for Indigenous artists
- Locally managed community cultural projects (festivals, exhibitions etc)
- Revitalization and/or maintenance of endangered Torres Strait languages
- Purchase of material and production costs to develop traditional and contemporary art forms
- Production and marketing costs for the promotion of a non-commercial cultural or artistic events