Culture Art and Heritage Programme above $5,000 up to $25,000
Eligible projects under this programme include:
- Significant and Milestone Events
- Career development for Indigenous artists
- Locally managed community cultural projects (festivals, exhibitions etc)
- Revitalization and/or maintenance of endangered Torres Strait languages
- Purchase of material and production costs to develop traditional and contemporary art forms
- Production and marketing costs for the promotion of a non-commercial cultural or artistic events
The TSRA is now accepting applications to the Common Funding Round 2019-2 for projects to be undertaken between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020.
Your application must be received by 4pm (QLD Time) - Tuesday, 8 October 2019
There are two ways to apply for funding:
Apply now online:
TSRA Smartygrants is the best option to submit your application online as a single package. With Smarty Grants you can save your applications and support material all in one place.
Click on the Smartygrants icon to begin your application.Help Guide for Online Applicants
Smarty Grants Frequently Asked Questions