The 2022 Common Funding Round is now closed.
Healthy Communities Programme (grants above $5,000)
The TSRA is now accepting applications to the 2022 Common Funding Round for projects to be undertaken between 1 July 2022 and 30 June 2023.
Eligible projects under this programme include:
- - Initiatives that provide direct support for Health Promotion and Prevention Awareness projects/activities (particularly focussed on those communities that want assistance in supporting communities being active during COVID-19)
- - Activities that support community members that are not already active (rather than those already physically active)
- - Projects that focus on promoting/educating community around preventative health, like health education, improved promotion/communication throughout the region, in culturally appropriate ways (like animation/noticeboards etc)
- - Projects that can be delivered or supported by Healthy Lifestyle Officers.
TSRA has funded grant writers to assist applicants with their Common Funding Round grant applications.
To access a grant writer contact:
- - Healthy and Safe Communities Programme – Kerry Dixon on (07) 4069 0714 or by email at Kerry.Dixon@tsra.gov.au
If you are having difficulty applying online please contact the TSRA on (07) 4069 0700 or email Grant.APPLICATIONS@tsra.gov.au
Your application must be received by 5pm (QLD Time), Thursday 21 April 2022.
Please make sure that you download and read the Grant Opportunity Guidelines before you commence your application