Masig (Yorke) Island
- TSRA Board Member: Miss Hilda Mosby
- TSIRC Councillor: Mr Ted (Fraser) Nai
- PBC Chair: Pastor Francis Nai
- TSRA Board Member Contact Details:
Telephone: 07 4069 0700
Facsimile: 07 4069 1879
- TSIRC Councillor Contact Details:
Telephone: 07 4069 4128
Facsimile: 07 4090 0511
- PBC Chair Contact Details:
Telephone: 0448 428 569
- Population: 238 (2011 ABS Census)
- Location: Central Group
Masig Island is a coral cay situated in the Eastern area of the central island group in the Torres Strait.
It is approximately 2.7 kilometres long and 800m at its widest point.
There are 74 occupied dwellings.
The Masig Regional Plan Community Booklet 2012 lists:
- the needs the community expressed in 2008 during consultations for the development of the Torres Strait and Northern Peninsula Regional Plan 2009-2029, and their status in 2012 (colour coded red,orange or green), thus showing progress in filling gaps in service delivery
- the services delivered or available and accessible to the community and individuals across the Region
- contact details for government departments, agencies and programs.