St Pauls Community - Moa Island
- TSRA Board Member: Mr Kiwat Lui
- TSIRC Councillor: Mr Toshie Kris
- PBC Chair:
- TSRA Board Member Contact Details:
Telephone: 07 4069 0700
Facsimile: 07 4069 1879
- TSIRC Councillor Contact Details:
Telephone: 07 4069 4124
Facsimile: 07 4083 2922
- PBC Chair Contact Details:
- Population: 258 (2011 ABS Census)
- Location: Western Group
St Pauls Community is one of two communities on Moa Island. It is located on the northern end of the Island, accessible by boat and airplane. Upon arrival at the Kubin airstrip, it is a 20 minute drive from the airstrip to St Pauls.
Moa Island is the second largest island in the Torres Strait. Similar to surrounding islands, Moa is characterised by mounds of rock and is lightly vegetated and well watered.
- the needs the community expressed in 2008 during consultations for the development of the Torres Strait and Northern Peninsula Regional Plan 2009-2029, and their status in 2012 (colour coded red,orange or green), thus showing progress in filling gaps in service delivery
- the services delivered or available and accessible to the community and individuals across the Region
- contact details for government departments, agencies and programs.