Safe Communities Programme above $5,000
Eligible projects under this programme include:
- Social services initiatives such as:
- Projects to improve school attendance
- Indigenous women, men, children social development and support projects; and
- Child and family safety projects (early and post intervention)
- Safe and accessible community initiatives such as:
- Safe and accessible community infrastructure; and
- Projects which will assist to make communities safer
The TSRA is now accepting applications to the Common Funding Round 2019-2 for projects to be undertaken between 1 January 2020 and 30 June 2020.
Your application must be received by 4pm (QLD Time) - Tuesday, 8 October 2019
There are two ways to apply for funding:
Apply now online:
TSRA Smartygrants is the best option to submit your application online as a single package. With Smarty Grants you can save your applications and support material all in one place.
Click on the Smartygrants icon to begin your application.Help Guide for Online Applicants
Smarty Grants Frequently Asked Questions